Thursday, June 30, 2016

Time to share a Little Recipe

I have been working on Cookbooks for the last 2 years. Not your ordinary cookbooks. Cookbooks for my Family using my digitally created artwork. I love to cook and bake and am always being asked for recipes. So I thought why not create cookbooks for my family to enjoy. The first book is Becky's Bread book. It took a long time and lots of editing to finally figure out the way I wanted it to look. The book I am working on now is Becky's tasty Treats. They have both got 101 recipes an opening page and 4 index pages. Both books are from recipes of my own and a few from family Members like my Mother, Grandmother's and Aunts. I am so enjoying this endeavor. Someday maybe I will publish them but for now I simply am enjoying putting them together.


Here is a scrumptious recipe for Carrot Cake Cheesecake. Cool and Refreshing in the heat of the summer. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment